It’s that moment when there’s SO MANY POSSIBILITIES and you just can’t settle on one
And you know that if you wait long enough, somebody will do exactly what you’re thinking of.
When you feed your emotional needs with your creative needs, and then your creative needs get cut out the process because somebody else is filling your emotional needs, it’s really draining.
I’m really honored to part of a super creative fandom and I’m sure I’ll feel better, but this is a pretty consistent result of me spending a long time in any one fandom, and I just had to share.
Tagged as: creativity. i can't draw. comic. i am a derp.
- batterwitchcraft likes this
- creativecane reblogged this from vantasticmess
- rinmatsuoka likes this
- angel-aubade likes this
- vintage-aerith likes this
- aurorean likes this
- cullamari reblogged this from adorkable1291
- tsume817 reblogged this from vantasticmess
- tsume817 likes this
- princesnowy reblogged this from vantasticmess
- adorkable1291 reblogged this from incredibeard
- queenofsolkat likes this
- summonerskies likes this
- incredibeard reblogged this from vantasticmess and added:
- megkips likes this
- thelastdogfighter reblogged this from vantasticmess
- gilwing likes this
- robbiebaldwin likes this
- vantasticmess posted this